Fuji Xerox ra mắt Iridesse – Giải pháp in ấn 6 màu công suất lớn, giá 6 tỷ đồng

Thảo luận trong 'Kỹ thuật in Offset - Ống đồng - Flexo' bắt đầu bởi admin, 24/7/18.

Fuji Xerox ra mắt Iridesse – Giải pháp in ấn 6 màu công suất lớn, giá 6 tỷ đồng

by admin 24/7/18 4,594
  1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Thích đã nhận:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Tham gia
    23/7/18
    Iridesse Production Press là giải pháp in ấn kỹ thuật số đầu tiên trên thế giới có thể in được 6 màu cùng lúc trong một bản in. Cụ thể bên cạnh 4 màu truyền thống CMYK (xanh - hồng - vàng - đen), Iridesse đã bổ sung 2 ống mực đặc biệt để tạo nên các màu ánh kim (metallic) như vàng, bạc, màu trong suốt và cả màu trắng chuyên dùng trên nền giấy màu tối.

[​IMG]

Đại diện Fuji Xerox cho biết đây cũng là lần đầu tiên trong lịch sử ngành in ấn, dòng máy in kỹ thuật số đã có một bước tiến quan trọng, có thể xử lý các màu in theo nhu cầu người dùng. Iridesse Production Press mang lại những giá trị khác biệt mới trong các sản phẩm in ấn, chất lượng cao hơn và tạo được hiệu ứng hình ảnh tốt hơn. Đặc biệt trong các hoạt động tiếp thị, quảng cáo trong lĩnh vực thời trang và mỹ phẩm.

[​IMG]

Khác với phương pháp in offset thông thường, đòi hỏi phải trộn mực màu bạc để tạo ra các màu ánh kim. Công nghệ Xerography của Iridesse cho phép người dùng chọn thứ tự việc in chồng các màu đặc biệt bên trên hoặc bên dưới 4 màu tiêu chuẩn CMYK. Chẳng hạn bạn có thể in lớp lót bên dưới để mang lại hiệu ứng metallic lấp lánh, có thể thay đổi theo độ phản chiếu ánh sáng hay góc nhìn từ hướng người xem.

[​IMG]

Đi kèm là hệ thống quản lý màu sắc CMS để xử lý đặc tính của màu ánh kim, cách tái hiện tông màu (pantone) metallic tùy thuộc hướng nhìn cũng như giúp tạo ra các màu ánh kim có độ lấp lánh tương tự công nghệ in offset.

[​IMG]

Về mực in, Iridesse Production Press còn sử dụng loại mực công nghệ mực nhũ tương HD EA (high definition emulsion aggregate). Cấu trúc hạt mực nhỏ hơn giúp giảm lượng mực thừa thải ra sau khi in và nhiệt độ tan chảy thấp hơn khoảng 25% so với mực thông thường. Không chỉ tiết kiệm đáng kể năng lượng tiêu thụ, thời gian “làm nóng” trước mỗi lần in mà việc sấy khô cả 6 lớp mực trải đều trên mặt giấy nhanh và chính xác. Nhờ vậy mà độ phân giải của bản in có thể đạt đến 2.400 dpi, tốc độ in tiêu chuẩn 120 trang/phút và hỗ trợ cả định lượng giấy dày đến 400 gsm.

[​IMG]

Iridesse được bán tại Việt Nam với giá tham khảo 6 tỷ đồng cho bộ giải pháp tiêu chuẩn. Bên cạnh đó, Fuji Xerox cũng đưa ra các phụ kiện mở rộng, hỗ trợ hoàn tất tác vụ in ấn như hộp đựng ghim bấm, bộ phận có chức năng đục lỗ, dập ghim hoặc đóng thành cuốn. Nhờ vậy mà việc in ấn trở nên dễ dàng hơn, cho phép kiểm soát chất lượng bản in đồng nhất từ ấn phẩm đầu cho đến cuối cùng.

Thông số cơ bản của Iridesse Production Press
    • Nhóm sản phẩm: In màu khổ A3.
    • Tốc độ in: A4: 120 trang/phút, A3: 60 trang/phút.
    • Độ phân giải: 2.400 x 2.400 dpi.
    • Khay đựng giấy: 2.000 tờ (2 khay), tối đa 12.250 tờ.
    • Khổ giấy tiêu chuẩn: từ A6 - A3.
    • Định lượng giấy: 52 – 400 gms.
    • Khay giấy ra: 500 tờ.
    • Loại mực sử dụng: HD EA, CMYK + 2 hộp mực metallic.
    • Kích cỡ: 299,5 x 110,4 x 183,5 cm, nặng 1.540 kg.
    • Công suất tiêu thụ: tối đa 9 kW.
    Một số hình ảnh tại sự kiện ra mắt giải pháp in ấn 6 màu Iridesse Production Press

1. PhilipAbern

PhilipAbern Member

Bài viết:
      Thích đã nhận:
      Điểm thành tích:
      Tham gia
      26/10/21
    2. Matthewneorp

Matthewneorp Member

Bài viết:
      Thích đã nhận:
      Điểm thành tích:
      Tham gia
      21/10/21
    3. JamesAppor

JamesAppor Member

Bài viết:
      Thích đã nhận:
      Điểm thành tích:
      Tham gia
      21/10/21
    4. Jamesacuct

Jamesacuct New Member

Bài viết:
      Thích đã nhận:
      Điểm thành tích:
      Tham gia
      13/5/22
      Get up, bring male coffee, or do you want to drink something? He turned to frozen men.
      Here they again began to have fun - then he stimulated her "under the ponytail", to which she said that she did not feel anything. And that means nothing good at all, then she also gave him a massage.
      continue reading.. There are no restrictions. Well, no matter how ... Pain and blood are taboo. Everything else is possible. TOTALLY EVERYTHING! emboldened, I added.
      Then there will be no third time, she thoughtfully rolled her eyes to the ceiling, she will have to catch up with a vibrator.
      - I want to go, please! Anton got in.
      Tits noble, large. Moderately firm, poured, do not dangle with the ears of a spaniel, hang with dignity, like poured fruits. And the pink nipples, small compared to the breasts, grew and hardened, as soon as he kissed them. I kiss her neck, chest, and the woman is already suffocating. The hand has been fumbling under the hem for a long time, pulling the panties to the side, getting to the pie. And the panties got wet, apparently, it’s good for a woman. She already spread her legs, helping, but still I can’t climb through the barrier. Dropped her off her knees.

5. Jamesacuct

Jamesacuct New Member

Bài viết:
      Thích đã nhận:
      Điểm thành tích:
      Tham gia
      13/5/22
      That morning, Oksana was cooking breakfast, she was wearing an orange T-shirt, and house shorts that hugged her ass.
      So you've really never kissed a girl?
      She looks to be 28-29 years old.
      Nuuuu like yes.
      source.. I looked at Sasha, who was clearly to everything that he would be offered, his clanish was already shaking and he was ready to continue.
      Hello.
      Yes, of course, Jess! I was afraid that something terrible had happened. I leaned towards the blonde, turning my cheek. But Jessica ran her hand over my cheek, turning my face even more to her side. She silently looked into my eyes, and then our lips touched. She stroked my hair, pulling my head closer to her and sticking her tongue into my mouth. I was a little... More precisely, very shocked by her behavior, but soon reciprocated her. I caressed her tongue with mine and even put my hand on her smooth, slender leg, starting to stroke the girl's thigh a little under her skirt. But suddenly a car honked behind us. Jessica felt like she was being electrocuted. She quickly grabbed the steering wheel and drove forward.
      "Well done." Rita said.
      Oleg, come on, I'm on fire already! Katya said.
      Yes? she said, and leaned against the wall. - And if so?

6. Jamesacuct

Jamesacuct New Member

Bài viết:
      Thích đã nhận:
      Điểm thành tích:
      Tham gia
      13/5/22
      Not!!! Not!!! I ask you to! Do not kill me! Please!!! huddled in a corner she screamed. Gorr took her by the scruff of the neck and closed the girl's mouth. More precisely, with his huge hand, he covered almost her entire face.
      Yes! Yes! Yes! Sweetie! I am like that! I'm a whore! I'm a whore! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like a dirty slut! she screamed.
      Seryozha, what are you doing, “Maria Vladimirovna, Maria Vladimirovna”, we are not in class, so you can just Masha, I’m not that old yet.
      I pressed a little, Anya moved her pelvis closer, sitting on my cock and I reached for her lips, simultaneously lifting and bending her legs. In a place with my movement, a member entered her. All. God, how good. Vagina throbbed, enveloping me
      click the following article.. Yes, I’ll probably go already - Sasha began again.
      Then something even more amazing (and even more difficult to describe) happened. I'll just write it the way it was. Everything is gone. Not even the space itself. Only "I" remained - not a man, not a man, not a body - but simply "I". This "I" was infinitely stronger, more majestic, more powerful than the "I" that I got used to in 23 years of my earthly existence. And it was Love itself, and besides this Love, there was nothing else. It was what I lost after conception, birth, what I unconsciously strived for all my life - gaining new knowledge and skills, achieving various successes, falling in love, being creative, and in any situation. Whatever I did - it was all a search for this great "I", which was the same as a small one, only big ...
      Lisa smiled and took it in her mouth again.
      Then she finished ... And, in fact, that's all. Exhausted and laid on top of me. I also put my finger in her anus, I said.
      I grab the vial with my left hand, with my right I go deeper, millimeter by millimeter, pushing into his body, and, this time, I feel everything! Every cell of his holy of holies. From such sensations, the bottle of lubricant trembles in the hand, the lubricant does not squeeze out in any way, and everything turns out awkwardly and for a long time, so long! I can't be distracted for such a long time! Finally, I grabbed his penis with a wet and cool hand from the lubricant and began to squeeze it in time with the forefinger pulsing in his anus.

trang này